Last Updated: 07-Jul-19
Notable major features in UI++ include the following.
- Customizable look and feel.
- Information displayed using HTML formatting.
- User input in drop-down list boxes, checkboxes, and text boxes validated using regular expressions.
- Automatic variables and system information collection including model, hardware type, TPM, CPU, hypervisor, and more.
- Read from and write to the following:
- The Windows registry
- Task sequence variables
- A task sequence variable browser and editor.
- Conditional execution of every element using VBScript expressions.
- Inline variable replacement for any value using task sequence variables.
- Active Directory authentication and authorization.
- Customizable preflight checks and warnings.
- An AppTree that displays and enables selection of both Applications and Packages.
- Software discovery and mapping to ConfigMgr Applications or Packages.
- State save and load to and from a data file.